Spicy Romano Chicken With Artichoke Hearts and Sundried Tomatoes
This recipe is one of our new family FAVORITES!!
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 T butter
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 – 2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper *EDITED* My husband and I like a lot of KICK to ours. IF you or your family doesn’t, please read comments first. If you aren’t sure how much cayenne you will like, add a tiny amt and taste as you add until it’s to your liking!
- 10 ounce package of bowtie pasta cooked and drained according to package directions – al dente.
- 1 1/2 T melted butter
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 7-8 ounce precooked sliced grilled chicken (we also add equal amounts of sausage to ours…although shrimp, beef, and crab would be great too!)
- 1/8 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 oz heavy cream
How To Make It:
- Melt butter in saute pan or skillet. Add cream, salt and pepper, heat to a boil. Remove from heat and fold in cheeses and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter, then add mushrooms, and sundried tomatoes. Stir for one minute. Next add artichokes and chicken (and cooked sausage or other meat). Stir. Stir in 1 ounce heavy cream and 1/2 of the sauce. Add bowtie pasta followed by rest of the sauce. Stir gently. Serve.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE RECIPE. IT’S AMAZING!