This is for my friend Erin, who googles when in doubt what to fix for supper. This is our 2 week meal plan (which included this past week, and in no particular order):
1. Huck’s Chill (I keep spelling it different)
2. Chicken A La King
3. Buffalo Chicken Wraps
4. Chicken Enchiladas
5. Chicken Crescent Rolls
6. Chicken Pot Pie
7. Pan-grilled chicken w/ mushrooms and brown rice
9. Fettuccine Alfredo (with spicy noodles)
10. Bertolli Pasta Dinner (in a bag)
11. Freschetta Pizza
12. Stouffer’s Frozen Lasagna
13. Chicken Tetrazzini
14. Spinach Lasagna
And, those should last way more than a week since we’ve added fresh salads in the mix – and I’ve already frozen a few dinners worth of leftovers. I may add more links to this later with recipes, but if you want a recipe – just let me know in comments!
And yes…this menu has a LOT of chicken. We know.