Quick Introduction: Thieves oil is a blend of cinnamon, clove, lemon, Eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary essential oils that has been university tested and proven to kill 99.96 percent of airborne bacteria.
- Use the cleaner to clean oil paints right out of the brushes
- Help eliminate airborne bacteria
- Help eliminate odors
- Kill mold
- Use as a disinfectant and cleaner for anything you’d use clorox wipes on
- Use as a mopping solution
- Clean your glass and windows
- Use as an antiseptic
- May be used as a dietary supplement to help with blood clots
- Treat canker sores
- Chicken Pox (add 20 drops to 1 T of calamine or V6 complex and dab onto lesions)
- Treat colds (mix 50:50 with olive oil and massage across shoulders and neck and chest)
- Congestive cough (add a few drops to a wet, warm wash cloth and use as a compress on chest 1-2x a day)
- Diverticulosis/Diverticulitis (dilute 50:50 3-5 drops on lower abdomen 2 times daily. Can also use as a compress.)
- Ear Infection – Dilute 50:50 in warm olive oil. Apply 2 drops to a cotton swab. Using the swab, apply traces to the skin AROUND the opening of the ear, but not in it. If you have the Thieves Antiseptic SPRAY, you can spray into back of throat cavity up to 5x daily
- Epstein-Barr Virus
- Food Poisoning – put in size 00 capsules and take 2-3x per day
- Ringworm (Thieves Antiseptic Spray)
- Gallbladder Infection – use in capsule, apply to body above gallbladder area, and/or use in a compress
**Please realize this list is not a comprehensive list. Thieves has MANY uses.
When listed above, I referred to several different products that contain thieves – the oil, the antiseptic spray and the household cleaner.
Although the thieves oil can be used in any of these situations (and diluted), I have found it to be more cost-effective to buy the Cleaner solution and the Oil.
oil – 15ml for $41.78
concentrated cleaner – 14.4 fl oz. For $28.29
(My concentrated cleaner has lasted over a year and is still half-full!)
Please note: The oil is a therapeutic grade essential oil and CAN be ingested. However, the household cleaner is not meant to be ingested. The household cleaner is a safer alternative to typical household cleaners, not only does it not harm the body through normal cleaning, but it also provides positive benefits to your body (because it contains the essential oils).
If you would like to order the Thieves oil or Cleaner, you may contact me at
bosssanders (at) gmail (dot) com
DISCLAIMER: Although we personally use Thieves and other oils in our home, we are not doctors. Please do not take any of this as OFFICIAL medical advice. Oh yeh, and…the FDA didn’t approve this blog post (There, I think that covers it.)