I knew I had made a list like this, but when I went to find it…it wasn’t easy. And, it was an older list! I’ve updated it a little to reflect how my life circumstances have changed (I no longer have room for some of the things that were on my list, or some of them had been purchased)…
My 100 things:
1. Burt’s Bees Chapstick. With Peppermint. Nothing works as good.
2. Crazy/Funky cloth napkins.
3. Clothes. I love shopping at stores like Charlotte Russe, Limited, Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Old Navy, etc. Depending on the store, my size is always different. But, that at least gives you an idea of my “style”
4. Essential Oils Desk Reference : These are super great and Amazon is actually out, but you could go to the publisher’s site and order one there hint hint.
5. Gourmet cupcakes (meaning, not from Walmart. Rich yummy flavors with homemade icing and all prettified)
6. Cake Bible
7. A Story Of A Lifetime Book
8. This serger. This has been on a list for about 3 years. (I’m showing proof that my tastes don’t really change that much)
9. pretty terrariums
10. Chocolate, caramel, and pecans…together!
11. Tollhouse mini chocolate chip cookies (like the brownie bites, but chocolate chip)
12. Reeses Pieces or Reeses Peanut butter cups
13. Young Living Essential Oils
14. I love the “all natural stuff” that you buy at the health food stores
15. Crafty stuff. I love it all, mostly.
16. The smell of my favorite cookies
17. Scent of honeysuckle
18. Fruity scents
20. A book on woodworking ( a really good one)
21. Tools for woodworking
22. these socks - But not the toe or flip flop socks…
23. A “table” to fit into our new place. Basically, it’s a taller table and big enough for two people to sit on one side. Has caster wheels that lock, simply built. 2 “stools” to go with it, that slide neatly under the “table” Table would have inexpensive countertop material for the top, and I can move it to also be an “island” (we don’t have much countertop space either). PLUS, when we move, it’ll be great in the kitchen OR a craft room!
24. Music. I like music.
25. The double hammock from hoopers that can attach to any tree that I’ve wanted for 5 years.
26. zany Stationery
27. Wax seal kit
28. Organizational stuff.
30. I want to go to Disney World
32. Sand Diego
33. Los Angeles
34. Las Vegas
35. TAZO pomegranate and plum green teas. Oh geez. Yum.
36. Mini colorful outdoor paper lanterns (bright colors)
37. Funny stuff
38. Random things (although, I don’t do much when it comes to knicknacks)
39. Framed Photographs
40. Blank canvas for me to paint
41. Gesso for the canvas I have
42. A grain mill. That would be awesomeness.
43. Food Network Magazine
44. Country Living Magazine
45. Family Fun Magazine
46. A really cute cooking apron…REALLY CUTE like this one
47. Bed and Breakfasts —staying at them
48. Science experiment kits – - You know, the really awesome ones for highschoolers/middleschoolers? Yeh.
49. I like earrings. I hate bracelets (although if you make me one, I’ll forever cherish it…just not wear it). I blame my wrists which are bony.
50. Black stillettos. Because I have none. I know, right? I won’t post my shoe size because I’ll never hear the end of the mockery, but you can email me for sizes.
51. I like really cute adorable pajamas…the ones that have cute prints on them and have sweet tshirts that go with them (or just the pants). NOT the sexy sort. I don’t actually wear PJs to bed, I lounge in them, and answer the door when the UPS gal comes, so sexy doesn’t work for those.
52. Awesome books
53. Roses. I like roses. Especially really different ones. They should come with roots and a pot so I can plant them and they can grow FOREVER!
54. Starbucks iced frappucino. Caramel with shots of chocolate.
57. Beautiful throw pillows
58. Stuff by Anne Taintor
59. Heck, I’m only on 59??? Plane tickets.
60. Somebody pay my way for BlogHer 2010!! Haha (Hey, this is my list of wants, and I’m getting strapped for 100!)
61. Make me something. I will love it, I swear.
63. Tix to a broadway show…at the Carson Center
64. 2 cheapo bedside tables. White. Like these. Only, I’m cool if they were used and need painting and sanding
65. Umm…a basic white plant stand (I think they have them at the company store?). Nothing all wiry, just simple wood. Simple lines. Nothing expensive. Just something I can put indoor plants on in front of the window so my cats won’t eat them.
66. makeovers at the MAC (makeup ) store
67. I want to go on a hot air balloon ride
68. My favorite colors are raspberry pink and caribbean blues and turquoises. If you don’t know what raspberry pink is…HERE. I don’t know what the frick that thing is, but it’s the right color.
69. I also love bright orange (not neon colors), lime (as in the fruit, not neon) green, and lavender
70. I like fun, fresh designs and patterns
71. I also like girly stuff.
72. I’m running out of room, so I’ll start posting sizes.
73. Waist: 24 inches
74. Hips: 33 inches
75. I’m about 5?1? and that should tell you loads about length
76. Depending on brand, I can wear small If it’s super small sizes, I can sometimes wear a Medium (like Hollister – but hollister cleans my wallet out and we are not currently friends)
77. Same with bottoms. Generally I wear an Small or 2. Depending on the brand.
78. Shoes…5.5 to 6
79. A is for Aprons (pattern book).
80. Pan Fried Asparagus and Amanda’s Poppy Seed Chicken. yum
81. I love wacky “kits”. Like…cupcake kits, make your own this or that kit, sushi kit, etc. Whether it’s a store bought already put together kit, or you put it together. I go crazy over kits.
82. I also love pampered Chef
83. And Athleta.com
85. I love pier one an the World Market.
86. I am a romantic.
87. Seriously, I love almost anything. Kiwi Magazine, Wondertime, and Mothering (in that order)
88. Katie Glisson’s “goulash” – which is unlike any goulash I’ve ever tried
89. Stephanie’s taste in music
90. I like to learn more about my friends.
91. I like movies but hate owning a bunch. Hence, we netflix and borrow alot. Way better. I like going to the theater occasionally but mostly I end up having to pee and trying to hold it the whole time as some shit kicks the back of my seat (while I need to pee).
92. I can transform from the whole girly girl to the outdoor chic in like .5 seconds. Which reminds me, a good all natural and non harmful mosquito and tick repellant would be cool.
93. I like cooking as long as it’s fun and experimental. (i.e. I don’t fry chicken or make meatloaf – common southern dishes – unless I’m making them with a twist. I prefer to eat and cook other stuff).
94. I pretty much don’t wear camo. Sorry.
95. I love hilarious graphic (fitted ) tees.
96. I love learning. And, right now, I’m really into natural healing and all that comes with. And, of course…I want to learn woodworking.
97. I like fabric. Colorful, fun, bright, modern, fresh fabric (to sew with).
98. Almost done! YES! The romantic in me loves redenvelope.com, the simple/mod gal in me loves IKEA (although we dont have a store anywhere around here), the neatfreak in me loves the Container Store, the interior designer in me loves Crate and Barrel, Pier 1, and Pottery Barn (occasionally) and World Market. The crafty in me loves etsy.com and the weirdo in me loves uncommongoods.com. And the total nerd in me loves bookstores. Period. lol
99. Other interests of mine are: homeschooling , psychology, natural healing and alternative medicines…and I think I’ve told you the other stuff.
100. It’s not so much the stuff, as it is the experience and the thoughts behind it. If I know you spent time to make me something or really really put thought into a gift or an “action,” I’ll love it – no matter what it is. This list is not a beggar’s list, it was REALLY hard for me to fill 100 things. It’s a guide. It’s a way to know me better. And, if you want to use it, you can. If not, that’s hunky dorey, too!