I’m well aware it’s 2011 already, but the end of 2010 went by in a blur. I wanted to share some of my favorite movies from (meaning, when I watched them) 2010. What were some of your favorites? (By the way, the links link you up to their Amazon page if you start feeling like you desperately need to watch them NOW. – Which I recommend.)
Couples Retreat (2009, actually – but I didn’t see it until 2010 )
Ramona and Beezus
Yes Man (also 2009, but hey…sometimes it takes me a while to get around to the new releases )
I'd love it if you stalked me (subscribe to my RSS feed). Thanks for visiting!
- watching a show with my husband…
- getting my craft on tomorrow…
- Signing the papers for my new house.
- healing and transformation.
I have lots of favorites, but I chose these for today. I took these during our terrible ice storm (2009). After the storm hit, there was a space of 24 hours where I couldn’t reach my husband, and anyone I managed to contact hadn’t heard from him either. But, these photographs don’t JUST bring back memories of anxious waiting or trying to keep warm and fed. They also stir up feelings…emotions of “places” I’ve been in life and the things I’ve pulled through.
Ah…this one is a bit more difficult for me.
I guess you could say I’m a bit non-committal on what my “dream house” would look like. There are, however, some things I know I would love in my “dream house”:
- An “open floor plan” for the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- A spacious updated kitchen with an island and a pantry (oh, my!)
- 5 bedrooms, 2 of which would be “Master Bedroom” suites with attached bathrooms
- 3 1/2 to 4 bathrooms
- An AWESOME shower for my and hubby’s room – think tiled shower floors with multiple shower heads, and then a separate bathtub, something comfy to lie in and read would be great.
- An attic for storage
- French doors…lots of french doors
- A beautiful patio and an in-ground pool (outside)
- My “dream house” would sit on a few acres
- Possibly, a finished basement
…and a dream house wouldn’t be a dream house if it wasn’t situated close to those I love.
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. The Gates
4. Rookie Blue
7. Gilmore Girls (even though it’s all re-runs now)
8. Private Practice
9. Desperate Housewives
12. Brothers and Sisters
Losing those I love.
Although, the girls teenage years come at a close second
I love traveling, but here are some of my favorites!
St. Louis, MO – We love visiting the Union Station around Christmas, City Museum, Magic House, Zoo…oh so much fun with the kiddos!
Panama City Beach, FL
This is from one of our latest trips – Frankfort Michigan
I think my most favorite trip of all time would be HERE, though. I want to go back again SOON.
2. The patriot
4. A Little Princess
5. The Green Mile
6. 10 Things I Hate About You
7. The Wedding Singer
8. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
9. Supersize Me
10. The Sixth Sense
(Josh with Lorelei)
10 Things about my brother -
1. My girls refer to him as “Uncle Josh” and “Bubba”
2. He’s really fun to be around. Lala and Rora love playing with him.
3. He’s 3 years younger than me, although you can’t tell now.
4. Once, he slammed a door in my face at the top of the steps and I fell down the entire flight…head first. He thought it was funny. Me, not so much.
5. He was probably getting me back for making him ride in my baby carriage when he was 3.
6. He comes up with some really funny contraptions that we laugh about… like when he meant to haul a bench seat and rode up to the front door with said seat strapped onto his four-wheeler – it was very redneck-ish.
7. He’s compassionate and sweet.
8. He likes my strawberry cupcakes
9. He’s Catholic.
10. He makes me proud and I love him SO much