Dream House – 13/30
Ah…this one is a bit more difficult for me.
I guess you could say I’m a bit non-committal on what my “dream house” would look like. There are, however, some things I know I would love in my “dream house”:
- An “open floor plan” for the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- A spacious updated kitchen with an island and a pantry (oh, my!)
- 5 bedrooms, 2 of which would be “Master Bedroom” suites with attached bathrooms
- 3 1/2 to 4 bathrooms
- An AWESOME shower for my and hubby’s room – think tiled shower floors with multiple shower heads, and then a separate bathtub, something comfy to lie in and read would be great.
- An attic for storage
- French doors…lots of french doors
- A beautiful patio and an in-ground pool (outside)
- My “dream house” would sit on a few acres
- Possibly, a finished basement
…and a dream house wouldn’t be a dream house if it wasn’t situated close to those I love.