Caring Corners Mrs Goodbee Talking Dollhouse
As a child, I remember being captivated by dollhouses of all sorts – and, it’s really no surprise that I still love them. I remember sitting on the floor, with my dolls and house and their accessories all laid out – then, “Vroooooom!” *CRASH!* *BANG*
My little brother and his army of camo-ed out Ken dolls and dump trucks had apparently heard of a bomb threat and had orders to destroy my little village. Occasionally, my dolls would make it out with more than one arm stuck to their torso. But, rarely.
Back then, there was no Mrs Goodbee Talking Dollhouse…
This dollhouse is the bomb-diggity. I don’t know if they’d actually put that term in their press-releases and commercials, but they really could…because this thing seriously rocks! This is one of those dollhouses that EVERYONE’s going to be talking about because… IT TALKS!
Mrs. Goodbee (the talking dollhouse) has these little buttons all throughout her, and when pushed they each do different things. I really have no clue what she’d say if kid brother (or sister) wrecks into her with a dump truck, but I’m sure whatever it is would be a slight scolding in a very polite way. I do know, however, that the doorbell rings and Mrs. Goodbee welcomes you inside, the toilet flushes, the refrigerator opens and Mrs. Goodbee encourages you to eat your fruits and vegetables…and she even has a turkey and a pie in the oven (Um, when can *I* move in?).
The compactly folded-up house (PERFECT for stowing away under a bed or in a closet when not in use) looks like this (from one side) when you fold it out…
And…that’s just ONE side. Seriously…You have rooms galore with tons of different activities, so there’s no shortage on things to do.
And, my favorite part (Okay, second favorite part)? It comes ASSEMBLED and WITH BATTERIES!!!!
Do you know what this means? (I’ll tell you…) It means no unwrapping and then your child realizing it’ll take YOU 5 hours to put it together AND you forgot the batteries. Nope, none of that with Caring Corners, they’ve totally got your back.
And, in case you still don’t believe me about the awesome factor for this cool little house, check out some of the other features:
- Developed in conjunction with Child Development Expert and Author Dr. Michele Borba
- 400 activities, songs, words and sounds
- Eight “hot spots” where Mrs. Goodbee’s voice gently guides children and responds to what they do
- Twelve large rooms – six on each side — perfect for two children to share
- Comes with Girl doll and Boy doll, dog, reward stickers and online games
- Extends the acts of caring, sharing and preparing for responsibilities from the pretend world into their real world
- Online games at CaringCorners.com that reinforce the dollhouse lessons of caring and sharing
- A “Parent’s Corner” at CaringCorners.com offers helpful advice and ideas for additional ways to help children learn about caring, sharing and preparing for responsibilities
- The Carton of Caring Donation Program partnership with Goodwill Industries
- For children ages 3 and up
- Can be purchased at retailers nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R’ Us
What’s more is we’ve teamed up with Caring Corners and we’re giving one away!
To enter, simply leave a comment here with the following information:
-Who you’d be winning it for and why you MUST win and
-Where in the world are you? (State or Territory if not in the US – We’re curious about how far we’re reaching!)
-(And, as always…be sure you leave a working email in the correct field so we can reach you if you win)
For extra opportunities to win, you can do the following (please let me know in comments if you do any of these so I can award you the extra entries):
-Write a blog post about this giveaway and link back here for 5 extra entries
-Tweet this contest on twitter saying “check out #bosssanders awesome giveaway at http://www.bosssanders.com/2008/12/21/caring-corners-mrs-goodbee-talking-dollhouse/” for 2 extra entries
-Come back and leave a comment a day (one comment per day until contest closing) for 1 extra entry (per comment/per day)
Contest ENDS January 4, 2009 and a winner will be chosen.
The contest has been extended until the end of January, so be sure to sign up!!
If you can’t wait until January 4 of next year to possibly win your own dollhouse, click HERE to buy it now!